пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SUPERSU 1.51

What recovery are you using? I think the problem is down to some of the security enhancements Google have added in 4. I don't really want to go down the replacement ROM root just yet. I did fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. supersu 1.51

Uploader: Fauzil
Date Added: 1 May 2016
File Size: 49.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34907
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. I'm surprised that more noise hasn't been made about suoersu issue; perhaps 4.

HiAppHere Market

I gave it a shot. Algeo Graphing Calculator is a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, I can't update from recovery TWRP 2.

I've read about both problems on XDA before upgrading, but the Forums are an unnavigatable mess sometimes. I'm on stock, and would prefer to stay that way. Thank you very much: Lots of folks have had issues with clockworkdmod for some reason. That last one doesn't seem to be the problem in adb shell ; mount shows this:. Everything seems to work ok, but I was just curious At first sight I imagined that I'd gotten the rooting wrong; but it turns out not.

You can either flash SuperSU 1. I installed in TWRP and it said successful.

supersu 1.51

Are you sure you used 1.1. Although flashing appears to be succesful, it keeps old version. No such file or directory The su binary is clearly working well enough to change the UID to 0 i. If your submission gets stuck in the spam filter, feel free to message the moderators. Android sandbox reinforced with SELinux.

Warning: Root on is not working well : nexus4

I've tried downloading 1. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet.

supersu 1.51

Not sure what you are doing wrong but if you flash the zip in the OP then you dont have to move anything as it will install SuperSU to system. All seemed to 1.15 well, but a reboot results in lots of "no root" messages from my root-requiring tools. I have no way of getting to SuperSU settings.

Could you point me at one?

[STABLE][2016.07.05] SuperSU v2.76 [CLOSED]

This mode logs any policy violations, but will not break applications or affect system behavior. That last one doesn't seem to be the problem in adb shell ; mount shows this: I got the message, Quote:. Both issues are known for shpersu couple of days and are already solved: Looking further in the security enhancement list, this one also looks like it could cause trouble:.

Avoid using url shorteners. Bizarrely, adb shell will work in that state.

[Android App] SuperSU - Android Tools | Exclusive

Perhaps you did it with 1. The fastboot change helped -- thanks. TWRP worked for me

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий